Advance Copy Pro has several new features :
Click and Copy: Select mutiple Items and Copy and paste them by clicking anywhere on the screen.
Array: Creates a two dimensional array of all selected items.
Copy Offset: Select multiple Items set an offset distance and makes copies. Will allow you to mirror and rotate offset as well.
Click and Copy:
1. Select all the Items that you would like to copy
2. Right Click and select "Click and Copy"
3. Click all places you would like to place the copy
To make multiple Copies of the selected Items hold down the "CTRL" button and click where you would like the Copies
To make copies as new Items Hold down the "Shift Key"
To make multiple copies ans new Items hold the "CTRL + SHIFT" keys
1. Select all the Items that you would like to array
2. Click Array from the Advance Copy Pro group located on the home tab
3. Select one of the four array options.
4. Enter the number of copies you would like on the Horizontal axis
5. Enter the distance between Items Horizontally (Feet or Meters)
6. Enter the number of copies you would like on the Vertical axis
7. Enter the distance between the Items Vertically (Feet or Meters)
8. Press "Ok"
1. Select all Items that you would like to offset
2. Click the copy offset button located in the Advance Copy Pro Group on the Home tab
3. There are several different options available for your offset
- a. Mirror- based on your selection this option will mirror (flip the items 180 degrees) and offset by the distance drawn
- b. Rotate- rotates the items based on the degrees input and offsets by the distance drawn
c. Copy - Offsets and copies the Items by x number of times entered
4. Press "Ok"
5. draw the offset distance by clicking two points on the drawing