Folders are a great way to arrange and organize your information.
1. To create a New Template Folder select the "New Folder" button. If you would like to create a sub-folder, select the lower portion of the button.
2. The "Form" folder option allows you to enter a folder name.
3. When done, click the "OK" button to continue; you have created a new folder for your use.
4. The "Advanced" folder option allows you to enter, set, and update more options.
5. Select the "Advanced" button to open the Properties window.
Other - Other folder properties grouped together for easy reference.
Icon - This is the Icon used to display the folder.
Item - Properties related to the folder.
Name - This is the descriptive name for the folder.
Type - Type of folder.
Audit Trail - Properties related to when the folder was created and when it has been updated.
Created By - Who created the folder.
Time Stamp - Date and Time the folder was updated.
Padlock - Allows you to lock and unlock the contents of that row. Clicking in the lock toggles between lock and unlock.
Light bulb - Indicated if the row is visible or not.
Yellow Bulb - Row Visible.
Gray Bulb - Row will be invisible.
6. When done, click the "OK" button to continue; you have now created a new folder for your use.