From within the Templates tab you can create new part for use in estimating and takeoff before you need then, or export/import them into jobs.
1. To create a new part select the "New Part" button, to create a new sub-item part select the lower portion of the button.
2. The "Form" properties window allows you to name your part, set the cost and markup.
3. When finished click the "OK" button to continue, you have created a new part for your use.
4. The "Advanced" Parts option allows you to enter, set and update more option.
5. Select the "Advanced" button to open the properties window.
Padlock - Allows you to lock and unlock the contents of that row. Clicking on the lock will change the setting.
Light bulb - Indicated if the row is visible or not.
Yellow Bulb - Row Visible.
Gray Bulb - Row will be invisible.
6. When done click the "OK" button to continue, you have created a New Part for your use.