From within the Templates tab, you can create new parts for use in estimating and takeoff before you need them; you can also export/import them into jobs.
1. To create a new part, select the New Part button; to create a new sub-item part, select the lower portion of the button.
2. The Form properties window allows you to name your part and set the cost and markup.
3. When finished, click the OK button to continue; you have now created a new part for your use.
4. The Advanced Parts option allows you to enter, set, and update more options.
5. Select the Advanced button to open the Properties window.
Padlock - Allows you to lock and unlock the contents of that row. Clicking on the lock toggles the setting.
Light bulb - Indicates if the row is visible or not.
Yellow Bulb - Row visible.
Gray Bulb - Row not visible.
6. When done, click the OK button to continue; you have now created a new part for your use.