From within the Templates tab you can create segment for use in estimating and takeoff before you need then, or export/import them into jobs.
1. To create a new segment select the "New Segment" button, to create a new sub-item segment section select the lower portion of the button.
2. The "Form" properties window allows you to name your segment section, set the color, fill type and location.
3. When finished click the "OK" button to continue, you have created a new segment section for your use.
4. The "Advanced" segment option allows you to enter, set and update more option.
5. Select the "Advanced" button to open the properties window.
Estimating - This section allows you to estimate, set formulas and equation for estimating and define other segment estimating rules for use later.
Item - This section allows you to set general information about the template segment including the name and the segment type.
Other - Under this section you can set some of the action the segment will handle.
Audit Trail - Properties related to when the folder was created and when it has been updated.
Created By - Who created the folder.
Time Stamp - Date and Time the Folder was updated.
Padlock - Allows you to lock and unlock the contents of that row. Clicking on the lock will change the setting.
Light bulb - Indicated if the row is visible or not.
Yellow Bulb - Row Visible.
Gray Bulb - Row will be invisible.
6. When done click the "OK" button to continue, you have created a New Segment for your use.