From within the Templates tab you can create Areas for use in estimating and takeoff before you need then, or export/import them into jobs.
1. To create a new area select the "New Area" button, to create a new sub-item area select the lower portion of the button.
2 The "Form" properties window allows you to name your area, set the color, fill type and location.
3. When finished click the "OK" button to continue, you have created a new area for your use.
4. The "Advanced" Area option allows you to enter, set and update more option.
5. Select the "Advanced" button to open the properties window.
Estimating - This section allows you to estimate, set formulas and equation for estimating and define other area estimating rules for use later.
Item - This section allows you to set general information about the template area including the name and the area type.
Other - Under this section you can set some of the action the area will handle.
Audit Trail - Properties related to when the folder was created and when it has been updated.
Created By - Who created the folder.
Time Stamp - Date and Time the Folder was updated.
Padlock - Allows you to lock and unlock the contents of that row. Clicking on the lock will change the setting.
Light bulb - Indicated if the row is visible or not.
Yellow Bulb - Row Visible.
Gray Bulb - Row will be invisible.
6. When done click the "OK" button to continue, you have created a New Area for your use.