From within the Templates tab, you can create a New Count item for use in estimating and takeoff before you need them; you can also export or import them into jobs.
1. To create a New Count item, select the New Count button; to create a new sub-item count select the lower portion of the button.
2. The Form properties window allows you to name your New Count item and to set the shape, size, color, fill and location.
3. When finished, click the OK button to continue; you have now created a New Count item for your use.
4. The Advanced Count option allows you to enter, set, and update more options.
5. Select the Advanced button to open the Properties window.
Estimating - This section allows you to estimate, set formulas and equations for estimating, and define other count estimating rules for later use.
Item - This section allows you to set general information about the template count, including the name and the count type.
Other - Under this section, you can set some of the actions the count will handle.
Audit Trail - Properties related to when the folder was created and when it has been updated.
Created By - Who created the folder.
Time Stamp - Date and Time the Folder was updated.
Padlock - Allows you to lock and unlock the contents of that row. Clicking on the lock toggles the setting.
Light bulb - Indicates whether the row is visible.
Yellow Bulb - Row visible.
Gray Bulb - Row not visible.
6. When done click the OK button to continue; you have now created a New Count item for your use.