From within the Templates tab you can create linear for use in estimating and takeoff before you need then, or export/import them into jobs.
1. To create a new linear select the "New Linear" button, to create a new sub-item linear select the lower portion of the button.
2. The "Form" properties window allows you to name your linear section, set the color, fill type and location.
3. When finished click the "OK" button to continue, you have created a new linear section for your use.
4. The "Advanced" Linear option allows you to enter, set and update more option.
5. Select the "Advanced" button to open the properties window.
Estimating - This section allows you to estimate, set formulas and equation for estimating and define other linear estimating rules for use later.
Item - This section allows you to set general information about the template linear including the name and the linear type.
Other - Under this section you can set some of the action the linear will handle.
Audit Trail - Properties related to when the folder was created and when it has been updated.
Created By - Who created the folder.
Time Stamp - Date and Time the Folder was updated.
Padlock - Allows you to lock and unlock the contents of that row. Clicking on the lock will change the setting.
Light Bulb - Indicated if the row is visible or not.
Yellow Bulb - Row Visible.
Gray Bulb - Row will be invisible.
6. When done click the "OK" button to continue, you have created a New Linear for your use.