1. To create a New Template Item, select the "New Item" button; to create a sub-item, select the lower portion of the button.
2. The "Form" item option allows you to enter an item name.
3. When done, click "OK" button to continue; you have now created a new item for your use.
4. The "Advanced" folder option allows you to enter, set, and update more options.
5. Select the "Advanced" button to open the properties window.
Type - Type of folder.
Other - Other folder properties grouped together for easy reference.
Icon - This is the Icon used to display the folder.
Item - Properties related to the folder.
Name - This is the descriptive name for the folder.
Audit Trail - Properties related to when the folder was created and when it has been updated.
Created By - Who created the object (this information requires that the User Name be added in the settings under Company.)
Time Stamp - Date and Time the Folder was updated.
Padlock - Allows you to lock and unlock the contents of that row. Clicking in the lock toggles the setting.
Light Bulb - Indicates whether the row is visible.
Yellow Bulb - Row Visible.
Gray Bulb - Row will be invisible.
6. When done, click the "OK" button to continue; you have now created a new item for your use.