1. To create a New Template Item select the "New Item" button. If you would like to create a sub-item select the lower portion of the button.
2. The "Form" item option allows you to enter an item name.
3. When done click "OK" button to continue, you have created a new item for your use.
4. The "Advanced" folder option allows you to enter, set and update more option.
5. Select the "Advanced" button to open the properties window.
Type - Type of folder.
Other - Other folder properties grouped together for easy reference.
Icon - This is the Icon used to display the folder.
Item - Properties related to the folder.
Name - This is the descriptive name for the folder.
Audit Trail - Properties related to when the folder was created and when it has been updated.
Created By - Who created the object. (This information requires that the User Name be added in the settings under Company.)
Time Stamp - Date and Time the Folder was updated.
Padlock - Allows you to lock and unlock the contents of that row. Clicking in the lock will change the setting.
Light Bulb - Indicated if the row is visible or not.
Yellow Bulb - Row Visible.
Gray Bulb - Row will be invisible.
6. When done click the "OK" button to continue, you have created a new item for your use.