1. Check Enable Snapping to Points to enable all selected snap options.
2. Checking Snap to PlanSwift Points will snap only to points created by the PlanSwift digitizers.
3. Checking Snap to CAD Points enable PlanSwift to snap to points created in CAD files.
4. Checking Hover to Snap Axis enables you to snap to a point, but if you hover at that point for a second or two the red snap box will turn green, thus locking on that axis.
5. Checking Ortho will lock the digitizer on the 90 degree or 45 degree axes.
6. Checking Smart Ortho allows a bit more refinement: snapping to the 90 or 45 degree axis only when you are within a few degrees of them.