- Includes pre-built Templates to speed up estimating
- Overall simplified and improved estimating and takeoff tools
- Ability to print the entire page with visible digitizer items and notes
- Joist Tool -- Create lines using on-center spacing (also useful for rafters)
- Grid Tool -- Create grids for any grid item such as rebar, T-bar, etc.
- "Export to Excel" now includes colors to match PlanSwift print-outs
- "New from Template" button for faster access to templates
- Wizards to assist with New Area/Linear/Segment/Count
- Ability to add blank pages for notes, etc.
- Refactoring -- when creating formulas and renaming the properties, all formulas relying on that property will be updated.
- Ability to close job
- Ability to rename job
- Ability to delete job
- The "Continue with" form now has the ability to create new from template automatically if the item is not found, resulting in much faster takeoffs
- Scripting Capability for PlanSwift Enterprise Edition -- Ability to program right within PlanSwift and integrate with 3rd party software, such as exporting to SQL Server Databases, MS Access, etc.
- Each item automatically has a "Qty", "Price Each", and "Price Total"
- Ability to create folders in estimating for grouping of estimate/digitizer information
- Sizable dot size for count items
- PDF rotation on overlays
- Improved .PLN (Dodge plan files) compatibility
- Added hotkeys for "New Item from Template," "New Area," "New Linear," "New Segment," "New Count," "Start/Stop Recording Points," "New Section," and "Toggle Image/Estimating Window"
What's New: PlanSwift 7.0
Modified on: Thu, 22 Feb, 2018 at 2:47 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?