To make a copy of an existing PlanSwift job, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Open button on the Home tab and open the job list.
2. Select the project from the list that you want to copy.
3. Select the Copy To button and click the storage you wish to copy the project to. Select the same storage location if you want the copy in the same location as the original.
4. Once the job has processed the copy, simply select the copy and press the Properties button on the toolbar.
5. The Job Properties window will open. You can now edit the job properties by clicking the Advanced button on the window and change the job name if you like.